PRODUCT & STOCK
Please ensure that your billing and shipping addresses are correct prior to completion of your order. Due to cardholder security, and the nature of how swiftly we process orders we will no longer update shipping addresses.
I'VE RECEIVED AN INCORRECT ITEM, WHAT DO I DO?
We want to sort out any issues with incorrect items straight away. If one of the items you’ve received is incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com noting your order number and incorrect item(s) and we will forward a return label to you at no additional expense to you. Once received, we will ship out the correct item.
WILL YOU REFUND THE SHIPPING CHARGES ON MY PARCEL?
Shipping fees are non-refundable.
Shop J. Bolin is not responsible for any missing or lost packages due to UPS/USPS error. Shop J. Bolin does not issue refunds.
WILL AN ITEM BE BACK IN STOCK?
Occasionally we may restock an item due to high demand. To know when items are restocked please follow @ShopJ.Bolin and text JBOLIN to 601-800-0944.
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
Once your order has been submitted, we are unable to cancel or make changes to the order. Please review your order very carefully prior to finalizing your order.
We've provided a size chart for your reference.
PAYMENT PROMOS & GIFT VOUCHERS
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS CAN I USE TO PAY FOR MY ORDER?
We accept PayPal, major credit cards, Afterpay and Sezzle.
WHAT IS SALES TAX?
Sales Tax is charged on items shipped to the US. In States where an obligation to collect, you'll see sales tax applied to your order, which will be correct for the shipping address that you've selected.
CAN YOU HELP WITH USING MY PROMO CODE AT THE CHECKOUT?
At checkout, please enter the code that was issued. It will be deducted from the subtotal of the order. Store credit coupons are one-time use. Should there be a remaining balance, a new store credit coupon will be issued.
HOW DOES AFTERPAY WORK?
Afterpay makes your monthly budgeting even easier by letting you spread the cost of your order over 4 interest- free installments paid every 2 weeks.
HOW DO I PAY FOR AN ORDER USING AFTERPAY?
- Add your items to your shopping bag and head to checkout as normal.
- When you get to checkout, choose Installments by Afterpay as your payment method.
- Customers using this payment option for the first time will need to register with Afterpay and provide a valid and verifiable email address, mobile phone number and a credit or debit card. Returning customers will be asked to log into their account. It's important that you provide the correct details, as Afterpay will need to send over your payment schedule.
- Once you've placed your order using AfterPay, you'll receive an email from them as well as your Shop J. Bolin order confirmation email.
HOW DOES THE PAYMENT SCHEDULE WORK FOR AFTERPAY?
- All customers will be required to make their first payment at the time of purchase.
- The three outstanding payments will then be deducted every 2 weeks from the payment method you selected.
- If you choose to make additional payments before your scheduled pay dates, you can do this through your Afterpay account.
- You'll receive a reminder two days before your payment is due via email or text.
- If you miss a payment, you may be subject to late fees.